COBUG (Central Ohio BIM User Group) is Set for its' Inaugural Presentation!
Posted on September 05, 2018
Central Ohio BIM User Group or COBUG has launched, and it's first event is on September 18th! The first meet-up is on enhancing your BIM workflow. It's open to BIM managers and specialists, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and anyone else who is interested! You'll learn to...
- Create design concepts quickly and carry those concepts into design development without recreation with Formit
- Win work and communicate with clients by taking them on an immersive journey through the building with Revit Live
- Create fast but compelling walkthroughs of projects in context with Infraworks
- Leverage laser scanning and Recap Pro to bring in point cloud data for as-builts and renovations
- Optimize the model with Insight to ensure peak environmental performance
- When it is time to coordinate with other disciplines, see how Navisworks solves clash issues to resolve them virtually rather than in the field where it is most costly
- Discuss internal and external collaboration and gained efficiencies with the BIM 360 portfolio